Monday, July 28, 2008

Because I'm insane.



I got a MacBook Pro! I have always wanted a laptop and I am finally able to afford one. I am in love.


I do a weird thing though. It took me a long time to finally decide to buy it. Many people would think the reason is because I wasn't prepared to make such a large purchase, but my thinking is much more unsound. It's because I was emotionally attached to my MacMini. I don't want to give it up because it has been with me for so long and I'm afraid of hurting it's feelings. I realize how silly my logic is, but I still can't seem to just let it go. I know I could donate it or sell it but I feel like I have to hold onto it.

Image from www.macosx.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

i think maggie needs to do more things! :)

maggie grace said...

i agree!

Related Posts with Thumbnails