Friday, January 2, 2009

so this is the new year.

this happened

I am posting this for a photo's sake, but in case you haven't heard, I got a monroe a few days ago. I like it a lot, but my lip is swollen like a mofo.

I have been thinking about the direction of this blog and I think it is time for a change. There is a community on LiveJournal that is committed to doing 101 things in 1001 days. The members pick their own lists of things and update when they accomplish something big. I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to that particular arena for this challenge, so I decided to just do it on my own, and share it here. I have about half my list completed so far and am looking for suggestions on other things to do. They can be silly or serious, they can last the entire 1001 days, 1 single day, or any number of days in between. Some of the things on my list so far include: attend 5 concerts, join a club, say "I love you" to at least one person every day, take one photo a day for 30 consecutive days, and attend a gay pride parade. When I have my list completely together I will post it all. I hope to start this project on February 1st and end 1001 days later.

I look forward to any suggestions!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ahhh! I can't wait to see you and your new accessories! BTW-When is that going to be??

Related Posts with Thumbnails