Tuesday, April 21, 2009

trip to the park

uh

On Saturday my housemates and I had a bunch of people over. We started watching Fight Club but then decided it would be a better idea to take an intermission for a walk to the park before it got dark out.

chillin

It got dark fast so we didn't stay long. ^_^

I know I mentioned a project a while ago and I hoped to have launched it by now but I've been so tired from work that i just haven't had time. Baby-steps I guess. Anyhow, what it is, is an Etsy shop through which I sell vintage items. One of my big passions in life is antique and thrift shopping but I never get to buy any of the cool stuff I find. Now I can share my finds with other people and still have the satisfaction of finding and buying something awesome. The store-front has been created, but I have yet to list any items. Keep checking back, though, because I feel I'm getting closer and closer to actually listing things.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, fun! I can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails