Friday, May 8, 2009

up-to-date

pompom flowers


Today I was able to get some things done I've been meaning to do for a while. This first one is a project I found here. They were pretty simple and fun to make, plus they're so dang cute!

trifari pendant


I bought this pendant at an estate sale a few weeks ago and finally got around to making a cord for it. I made an actual clasp, too, using some cheap jewelry making supplies from Hobby Lobby. I think my new obsession will be looking for things of this nature at garage sales and turning them into something wearable.

new poster!


Lastly, I finally got something up on my walls. I found this amazing poster at Hobby Lobby for half off. It is so me that I couldn't say no! It was pretty much made for me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just adore those pom pom flowers. I might have to make some for myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails